Sunday, October 24, 2004

For your crockpot...

I am a simple girl and my family likes simple food.
So here are my simple crock pot recipes.

Chicken with Soup

4 frozen Chicken Breasts
1 can of creamed soup (mushroom, celery, chicken)

You can stop right there if you want.

You can also add;

1/4 a cup of white wine
Swiss cheese
Pepperidge farm herb dressing sprinkled on top

Cook all day.

Shredded Pork

1 thawed pork roast
1/2 a cup water
A little salt and pepper

Cook all day!

One hour before serving shred the meat and pour in one or two bottles of your favorite barbecue sauce.
Serve on buns.

Italian Beef

1 thawed rump roast
1 package Good Seasons Zesty Italian Salad Dressing mix
1 bottle pepperoncinis
Water...1/2 way to the top of the meat

Cook all day. Shred the meat. Pull out little pepperoncini stems.
Serve on nice crusty French bread.

2 Comments:

Blogger ginny said...

Mmmmm, we love Italian Beef. I make mine very similiar but also add a package of Au Jus. My recipe calls for three pepperoncinis, I'll have to try more next time. We cooks this for 24 hrs. then shred with two forks. Yummy!!

March 31, 2008 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Junebug said...

That sounds good. I will try it. THanks.

October 4, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home